Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The blessings of the Temple

TEMPLE
On October 7th 2010, i recieved the oporitunity to go to the temple and recieve my endownment. It was an amazing and special spiritual experiance. My cousin Karinne Wignal and myself got our endownments taken out together. Our family members who held a current temple recomend join us on our amazing temple experiance. My temple experiance was an experiance that is beyond words that i know how to write. The temple is the most beautiful experiance i have had on my journey back to my father in heaven. The temple is where familys can be sealed forever! The knowledge of heavenly fathers plan of salvation becomes that much more real in the temple. I challange each one of you to strive to go to the temple and recieve the blessings promised therein.

No comments:

Post a Comment