Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

From a Runners View

So I came up with a new idea that would probably be more fitting for me. Im going to do a lot of posts from the view of a runner. Seeing that I am a runner im going to relate the gospel back to things that involve running.
I had a wonderful coach in high school. He taught us how to accel in anything. One of my favorite quotes he told me was "The only way to get better at running, is to run"
-Ryan Hall 
 The only way to accel in anything, is to actually do it. You want to be good at piano, play the piano. You want to be good at basketball, play basket ball. You want to
be learned the scriptures, read them. Just try...
The Savior, as you remember the story of the talants, said to the faithful servents who improved their talants...  Mat 25:21
21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
So when we "just try" to improve our talants, the Savior will make us ruler over many things. So when we "just try" to improve ourselfs at running, we get better and have the "joy" of being a great runner.


No comments:

Post a Comment