Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Ill Go Where You Want Me To Go


It may not be on the mountain height
Or over the stormy sea,
It may not be at the battle’s front
My Lord will have need of me.
But if, by a still, small voice he calls
To paths that I do not know,
I’ll answer, dear Lord, with my hand in thine:
I’ll go where you want me to go.
In the short time i have served as a missionary i have found out first hand that the lord does lead his children to those who are seeking the gospel, we just have to trust in him. Even in daily life we find that we are lead and guided to the things we should do. You might ask, how do i receive this guidance in my life?  Nephi sheds some light on the subject in answer to his fathers question....

7. And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

So if we "Go" and "Do" the things that the Lord commands us to do we receive that guidance in our lives, and what a blessing that is.








No comments:

Post a Comment